This Spare Tire mount for 3500 pound hubs is a secure and convenient way to mount a spare hub and wheel assembly to your I-beam boat trailer. The 4 hole mounting plate allows you to easily drill and bolt the mount directly into your trailer's I-beam and safely hold your spare 3500 pound hub and tire assembly securely and away from the road and any hazards. This spare tire mount has a galvanized coating, which protects against corrosion and the elements, making it perfect for boat trailers that see heavy freshwater or saltwater marine use. The #84 spindle is the standard spindle size for 5 bolt trailer hubs, so select a 3500 lb Galvanized Idler Hub
if you need a spare hub to complete your project.
Fits most I-Beam Boat Trailers; can be mounted to the side as an Up and Away Spare Tire Carrier or to the top of the I Beam tongue. Measurements are included in the photos above, remember to include the diameter of your spare tire when checking for clearance.
- #84 Spindle fits 1 1/16" Outer Bearing x 1 3/8" Inner Bearing with 1.72" Seal Surface
- Corrosive Resistant Galvanized Steel Coating
- I-Beam Mount Style Spare Tire Carrier
- Fits Most Standard 5 Lug Trailer Hubs
- Includes spindle washer and castle nut