This is a 12-inch, 6-bolt, 6,000lb capacity integral disc brake kit manufactured by UFP. This particular brake kit includes a Zinc-Plated hub-rotor combo with a Aluminum caliper making it perfect for marine and saltwater applications helping to protect against rust and corrosion. This kit is designed to fit on 6,000lb capacity UFP-specific axles using their brake flange. This is UFP’s Integral set which means the hub and rotor are cast together as one piece which means there is no need for an idler hub. As they are machined together, it minimizes rotor runout and provides a smoother ride. The hub is a 6 on 5½” bolt pattern and will fit with 15" and 16" wheels.
This Integral Hub uses Inner Bearing 25580 (1 3/4" ID) and Outer Bearing 15123 (1 1/4" ID).
- (1) Zinc-Plated 12” Integral Rotor
- (1) Aluminum Caliper w/ pads
- (1) Multi-Hole Mounting Bracket
- (1) Bearing Kit (includes 25580 bearing, 15123 bearing, and (1) 2.25 ID Seal, and (1) 2.125 ID Seal (only 1 seal is needed))
- (1) Caliper Kit (includes a fitting, bolt, screw, (2) washers, and (2) caliper mounting bolts)
- (6) Lug Nuts
- (1) Bearing Buddy
Dexter offers a limited lifetime warranty which you can view here