This Low Profile LED Trailer Light is fully submersible, making it a great choice on any trailer, land or sea. LED Lights are longer lasting and have less power draw than typical Incandescent Lights, and this fully sealed Submersible Tail Light will not get damaged in the rain or snow. Lighting is a very important part of keeping your Trailer Road Legal, so using LED Lights wherever possible allows you to set it and forget it for the most part when it comes to that part of maintaining your trailer.
This is a Low Profile lights, which measures 6 1/4"L x 3 3/4"W x 1 7/8"D. It still fits the common Rectangular Brake Light Brackets you see on many trailers, but it sits more Flush to the frame than standard lights do. This is a Left Hand Trailer light, which is designed to be mounted on the Left Hand Side of the Trailer when facing the same direction as the trailer, towards the Tow Vehicle.
This Tail Light performs a total of 8 Functions for your Trailer, these include: Stop/Turn Light, Tail Light, Rear Clearance Light, Side Marker Light, Rear Reflex Reflector & Side Reflex Reflector, and License Lamp. The Light can be easily installed, using the 2 included Stainless Steel Studs and Mounting Nuts.
- Fully Submersible Left Hand Trailer Light, great for Land Trailers or Freshwater and Saltwater Boat Trailers
- 8 Function Light (Tail Light, Rear Clearance Light, Side Marker Light, Rear Reflex Reflector & Side Reflex Reflector, and License Lamp.)
- LED lights are rated to 100,000 hours
- Stainless Steel Hardware for Universal Mounting
- LED array is completely sealed in epoxy
- Uses 1/10th the power of conventional light bulbs
- Installs Using included hardware (2 Stainless Steel Studs and Nuts)