This galvanized steel winch seat assembly is designed to mount onto jet ski or Jon Boat trailer tongues that are 2-inch or 3-inch wide, allowing you to mount a winch and help center your boat or watercraft on the trailer when loading and unloading. This winch stand assembly is fully adjustable, allowing you to mount it however far up or down the tongue you need, as well as adjust the roller height to wherever you need the roller to contact your boat. The kit includes the roller and winch stand assembly, the lower bracket that mounts to your trailer's tongue, as well as U-bolts, shackles, and hardware to mount to a 2-inch or 3-inch tongue.
The hot-dipped galvanized coating provides superior resistance to corrosion and rust, so this winch mount assembly will work great in both saltwater and freshwater conditions. The winch seat assembly is pre-drilled to accept standard-sized winch mounting holes. This is a versatile and durable adjustable winch stand mounting kit, easy to install and adjust on your jet ski trailer, boat trailer, or jon boat trailer!
- Fully Adjustable Winch Seat for PWC and Jon Boat Trailers
- Mounts to 2-inch and 3-inch wide trailer tongues
- Includes U-Bolts, Hardware, and Shackles to mount to 2 inch or 3 inch tongues
- Drilled to accept standard winch mounting holes
- Hot Dipped galvanized to prevent rust and corrosion