This heavy-duty solid steel adjustable ball mount by Curt is a sturdy and dependable ball hitch for your 2 1/2 inch truck receiver. If you need a fully adjustable mount for your heavy towing, this Curt ball mount is the perfect solution. You can easily swap between the 2-inch and 2 5/16-inch balls, and adjust the height to your desired level. This truck hitch is designed for the heaviest bumper towing applications, with a weight rating of 20,000 lbs when using the 2 5/16 inch ball and 10,000 lbs when using the 2-inch ball. The resilient carbide powder coat finish is designed to last longer in the elements, so you won't have to deal with the mount rusting out prematurely. The adjustable channel mount provides the ultimate versatility, providing a shank length of 11 or 12 inches, and can be flipped to provide a max drop of 6 inches or a max rise of 5 1/4 inches.
This Curt ball mount includes all the pins you need to keep the adjustable ball mount and shank intact, and feature's Curt's anti-rattle construction to give you a quiet and secure trailering experience. The ability to match your ball mount height to your trailer's coupler height allows you to keep the trailer parallel while you pull it, giving an overall safer and smoother ride. The 2 1/2 inch shank size is generally used on larger trucks that need to haul heavier loads, so this is a perfect solution for hauling livestock trailers, large flatbed trailers, RV's, boat trailers, and more! You can haul whatever you need with this ball mount and be sure that it will stand the test of time, as it is covered by Curt's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Curt 45902 2 1/2 inch Shank Adjustable 20,000 lb Ball Mount
- Carbide powder coated adjustable channel shank mount
- Built-in anti-rattle with all pins and clips included
- Swappable yellow zinc finish 2-inch and 2 5/16 inch dual ball mount
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- GTWR of 10,000 lbs with 2" Ball, GTWR of 20,000 lbs with 2 5/16" Ball
- Adjustable channel allows max rise of 5.25" and max drop of 6"
- Shank is sized to fit 2.5" receiver tube
- Hitch pin holes allow shank lengths of 11" or 12"